There are three types of people in direct sales and network marketing or MLM Business. There is a category and criteria to guide you in identifying which group you belong to.
- The PROFESSIONAL
They are also known as a serial salesperson or career direct sales operator. They can make ANY company successful. They take time to get familiar with these businesses.
Once they get to know them inside out, they come up with an astounding strategy. These tactics always give great results. This is the “PRO.”
Characteristics of the “PRO”
- They are reliable.
- They are always up for change.
- They are trend-savvy.
- They are effective communicators.
- They have a well-established social media presence.
- They have professionalism in time management.
- They are well-organized.
- They analytical-thinker.
2. The ESTABLISHED DISTRIBUTOR
They know the business and have built a downline, large or small. These types of people have researched and tried out different network marketing tips. Throughout the years, they have discovered the secrets of network marketing. They also benchmarked the best direct selling opportunities for women or men.
Characteristics of the “ESTABLISHED DISTRIBUTOR”
- They provide a great customer experience.
- They assure customers of operational excellence.
- They are compliant with ethical and legal guidelines.
- They provide innovative ways to achieve the customers’ goals.
- They value collaboration with others.
- They can adapt to the latest trends.
- They have a diverse portfolio.
- They are passionate and committed
3. The NOVICE
These are the people who are getting started. They are like a blank sheet of paper. They will adapt to any strategies and ideas thrown at them. They are the ones who are willing to know how to get leads for network marketing. They are also interested in tactics for direct selling startups.
Characteristics of the “NOVICE”
- They are goal-driven.
- They are future-focused.
- They are always willing to learn.
- They are self-reliant.
- They are budget-minded.
- They are passionate.
- They are resilient.
- They are visionary.
These people have one thing in common. They can all take advantage of the use of social media sites. They have the opportunity to enhance their sales and income using these sites.
No matter which type of person you think you belong to. You have an equal chance to make use of social media marketing. The “new media” can benefit business with your direct sales and network marketing. Social media creates a significant change in the trajectory of your success.
A “message” About Social Media to Each Type of Person
FOR DIRECT SALES/NETWORK MARKETING and MLM PROFESSIONALS
“If you’re that gifted, a serial salesperson who does well in ANY organization. You’re already armed with that special ability to lead.
“You’re familiar enough with the structure and principles of sales and marketing. You can excel in any situation that you chose.”
“Add the use of social media to your arsenal. You can have a rapid increase in your income.”
FOR ESTABLISHED DISTRIBUTORS IN DIRECT SALES/NETWORK MARKETING and MLM
“Once you’ve grown your direct marketing business, have a sizable downline. You’ll be able to experience any degree of success. You will have the advantage of knowing your business well.”
“Incorporating the use of social media into your established operation has added advantages. It can take the foundation you’ve already established to the next level.”
FOR DIRECT SALES/NETWORK MARKETING and MLM “NEWBIES” and NOVICES
“When you’re new to a network marketing company you’ve first got to learn your new business and how to grow it. There are friends, family, and acquaintances to not only request for sales. They will also announce your new opportunity and invite you to join your business.”
“There are ongoing presentations and training. You’re required to attend to support you in your business.”
“Social media can enhance everything about your new business from launch to legacy!”
Social Media Websites can boost your brand. It can amplify your business’ direct sales, network marketing, and MLM business.
While new media can and will improve your operation. your reach, influence, sales, and everything else about your business. understand that using it builds success over time. Gains are incremental.
Applying social tools, resources, and strategies to over the long haul that best works for you.
What’s the “long haul” you ask? It’s the plant today, harvest tomorrow, long haul.
Social networking is about building “personal” connections and relationships. The consistent use of these sites to be effective is time-consuming.
The obvious question is, “How does the busy, business person allot the time to “deal with” social networking?”
THREE POINTS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER:
- First, understand that you can no longer afford NOT to find a way to engage in social networking. At this point in the game, failure to engage puts your business credibility at risk.
- Next, you can assign your tasks and responsibilities. This applies to anything else in your business even “personal” ones.
- Lastly, be aware that new media and social networking for business is a specialized skill. This is true when used for BEST practiced. It combines marketing expertise with copywriting savvy. Also real-world experience within the social networks. Yes, in theory, everyone CAN do this, but, how well?
HERE ARE YOUR POSSIBILITIES:
- Take the time to learn social media practices for your business to do it all yourself.
- Take the time to learn social media for your business. You can contribute to the crafting of your campaigns and assign others to the tasks.
- Hire new media specialists to teach you what you need to know.
- Hire new media specialists to handle the social side of your business.
- Hire new media specialists to handle your social media AND teach you what you should know about it.
USE WHAT YOU NOW KNOW
Now you have some idea about the basics of using social or “new media” such as the following
- What it can do for your direct sales/network marketing or MLM business.
- You know many of the beneficial applications.
- You know the action steps necessary to install social networking practices.
- You know your exact options for establishing social media for your business.
- What you must now do to make it happen.
To learn more about social media networking, check out the article “Social Media for Dummies”.