Social Media – Is your LinkedIn business page up there with the best? It should be… After all, it’s a sought-after online destination for business networking, hiring, and even financing.
Summarized below. Click on the source link to read the full article…
1. Get your branding right
2. Present your products/services attractively
3. Be seen and heard
4. Attract audience via advertisements
5. Add LinkedIn buttons to your site
6. Make full use of insights: LinkedIn Insights also form an important part of developing your business page. These insights are exhaustive in nature and provide you with a thorough breakdown of impressions per post, user engagement, follower demographics, and so on.
7. Create a LinkedIn group for your company
8. Keep it social and update regularly
Make no mistake: LinkedIn is both a powerful communications, networking and marketing platform – and a complex one. When we engage an LSi client and begin assessing the clients social media ecosystem, we often find that their LinkedIn business page (if it even was created in the first place) often is not optimal.
LinkedIn is one of the premier social media properties-every business big or small needs a solid presence on this platform, and is one of the key platforms members of MeYouSocial Academy learn to master right out of the gate.